Share this article:
Bounce Mojo is a leading player of Celebrity News, Reviews, Entertainment and Top 10 of Everything. We sometimes use affiliate links and may receive a small commission on your purchase. Learn more…
Samuel Jackson Net Worth: Samuel L. Jackson is an American film producer actor and director, appearing in over 100 movies grossing nearly $10 billion with a net worth of $250 million.
Today, we’re going to be diving deep into Samuel’s Net Worth, specifically, we investigated:
- How he made his fortune
- His Net worth, Career year by year earnings
- His House, Properties, Cars
- How he likes to spend his money
It’s an interesting career – my favorite part is when he stars as Nick Fury in the Marvel Universe – just brilliant!
Now it’s time to share what we discovered.
Samuel L. Jackson Quick Overview:
- Net Worth: $250 million
- Date of Birth: Dec 21, 1948
- Gender: Male
- Relationship Status: Married (LaTanya Richardson, 1980)
- Children: 1
- Profession: Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Voice Actor, Singer
- Nationality: American/ Gabonese
- Last Updated: 2020
How Much Is Samuel Jackson Worth?
Samuel Leroy Jackson is worth an astounding $250 Million at the latest count.
Samuel L. Jackson’s Net Worth Year By Year:
|Year||Net Worth $|
|2000||200 000 000|
|2001||200 000 000|
|2002||200 000 000|
|2003||200 000 000|
|2004||200 000 000|
|2005||200 000 000|
|2006||200 000 000|
|2007||200 000 000|
|2008||200 000 000|
|2009||200 000 000|
|2010||220 000 000|
|2011||220 000 000|
|2012||220 000 000|
|2013||220 000 000|
|2014||220 000 000|
|2015||220 000 000|
|2016||220 000 000|
|2017||220 000 000|
|2018||220 000 000|
|2019||250 000 000|
|2020||250 000 000|
|Total||$ 250 000 000|
Movies, TV Shows & Business Ventures
The black eye patch, that piercing stare… Jackson is known for quite a few things… and nobody says “m*therf*cker like Samuel Jackson. He became Iconic for it!
Jackson’s highest-grossing film/movies as of writing are as follows:
Avengers: Endgame (2019): with a lifetime gross of $803,395,591.
His other high-grossing films include:
according to Box Office Mojo.
Jackson appeared in TV Shows, too.
Some of his television appearances include:
A Man Called Hawk (1989)
As if that wasn’t enough…
Samuel Jackon earns money outside his usual acting roles as well.
Samuel wasn’t just in movies, this actor made some too!
Samuel’s production credits, to name a few:
Jackson also earns money from product endorsement deals with partners including Capital One and Apple.
He’s also in partnership with Adidas, Athletic Propulsion Labs (APL), and Brioni.
He provides voice-overs for movies and videogames.
Jackson’s voiceover work includes:
My personal favorite is his role as Frozone!
This one’s a classic!
“HONEEYY! WHERE’S MY SUPERSUIT?”
Samuel Jackson Investments
Samuel L. Jackson strived hard for his impressive film roster as Producer.
He’s also been involved in quite a few collaborations with famed director, Quentin Tarantino.
Samuel L Jackson and his ingenuity had him known as a real tough guy on set.
His standards are high and he rarely does a retake for any scene.
As a producer and an actor, Samuel Jackson and his net worth have been pretty topnotch.
He has been nominated for an Academy Award and Golden Globe for his performance in Pulp Fiction (1994).
Other notable films include:
I mean, who hasn’t seen THE Jurassic Park?
Samuel Jackson Controversies & Litigation
Samuel L. Jackson v Terry Randall – October 18, 2012
This all started when Jackson made an ad for a pro-Obama super-PAC, in which he implores voters to “Wake the fuck up!”
In response, Terry made his own ad that was aired on more than 100 TV stations. It accused Jackson of “carrying water for racists,” among other things.
Randall Terry was concurrently running for president of the United States and for Congress in Florida back in 2012.
The ad – the rap (which accuses Jackson of advocating “Black genocide”) – and the website didn’t go unnoticed by Jackson.
He threatened to sue Terry and the TV stations that air the ad. In the letter from his lawyers, according to Terry, Jackson’s attorneys claimed:
“The Commercial states that Samuel L. Jackson associates himself with persons and organizations who advocate that “Blacks are human weeds” and want “to abort Black babies” and “sterilize Black men and women” and advocate “Black genocide.”
All such statements are false, defamatory, and outrageous.”
Terry then released a statement saying he would “not be bullied or intimidated by Mr. Jackson’s threats, nor will we stop running the ad. Shame on Mr. Jackson for trying to silence political dissent.”
Terry pointed out that Jackson was facing an uphill legal battle.
As a political candidate, FCC rules basically stated he could say anything he wanted in a political ad and it would be considered protected free speech.
CAPITOL VS USSIC – February 9, 2012 | Capitol Films
The story goes like this…
Capitol learned that actor Samuel L. Jackson was unable to perform due to a back injury that needed urgent surgery.
This news came just a month before the shooting for “Afro Samurai” was to begin.
The film company was left with three options – replace him, postpone the shoot or abandon the project.
SAMUEL JACKSON VS. NEWYORK TRANSIT AUTHORITY – May 8, 1996 | Actor Samuel L. Jackson Gets $540,000 Jury Verdict Affirmed
Here’s news from quite a long time ago.
Samuel L. Jackson sued the New York Transit Authority after he was caught in a subway train door and injured his knee.
AP News said that Samuel was dragged down the platform and tore a ligament in the Dec. 14, 1988 accident.
Samuel regained the use of his leg after surgery and intensive physical therapy.
“His foot got caught and he got dragged along the platform until the motorman heard people shouting, ‘Stop the train! Stop the train’!” Isaac, a bystander, said.
How Samuel Jackson Spends His Money
Jackson isn’t the type of person who’d go on a shopping spree.
He does, however, have a thing for glasses.
In fact, he has a pretty expensive collection.
One of which is a Cutler and Gross 0857 eyeglasses.
He wore those epic pairs in Kingsman: The secret service.
The exact number of dollars revenue for his collection is uncertain, but we both have an idea right?: THOUSANDS haha.
With all the wealth he has – he tries to give back to other people.
He has dozens of charities and supports different causes.
Samuel Jackson Houses
12,000 sqft. Mansion in Beverly Park
Multi-unit Condo in Upper East Side Manhattan
Samuel Jackson Cars
- Jackson only met his father twice during his life. His father lived away from the family in Kansas City, Missouri, and later died from alcoholism.
- Jackson was an activist. He attended the historically black Morehouse College in Atlanta, where he became involved in the Black Power movement.He was expelled in 1969 for having locked several school board members in a building for two days to protest the composition of the mostly white board.
- Jackson attended the funeral in Atlanta as one of the ushers after the 1968 assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Jackson is an avid golfer. It was written in his contracts that he needs at least 3 days a week off for golf.Kudos!
- He’s an avid Liverpool FC supporter and fan and often tweets when they win a game with simply ‘Liverpoooool’.
- Jackson is a vegetarian.
Samuel Jackson Philanthropy
Samuel Jackson has supported the following charities listed on the site “Look to the Stars”:
- 21st Century Leaders
- AmberWatch Foundation
- Artists for a New South Africa
- Cancer Research Institute
- Champions for Children
- Elton John AIDS Foundation
- Friars Foundation
- Greater Than AIDS
- Hilarity for Charity
- Listen Campaign
- Los Angeles Police Memorial Foundation
- Luke Neuhedel Foundation
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Melanoma Research Alliance
- National Kidney Foundation
- Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund
- Project Last Stand
- Rape Foundation
- Rock For Darfur
- Save the Children
- Stand Up To Cancer
- The HollyRod Foundation
- Treatment Action Campaign
- Whatever It Takes
Jackson also supports the following causes
Abuse, Adoption, Fostering, Orphans, AIDS & HIV, Alzheimer’s Disease, At-Risk/Disadvantaged Youths, Blood, Marrow & Organ Donation, Cancer, Children, Conservation, Creative Arts, Disaster Relief, Economic/Business Support, Education, Emergency services, Environment, Family/Parent Support, Health, Homelessness, Human Rights, Hunger, Literacy, Mental Challenges, Miscellaneous, Missing Children, Parkinson’s Disease, Peace, Physical Challenges, Poverty, Rape/Sexual Abuse, Refugees, Veteran/Service Member Support, Water.
5 Lessons For Financial Freedom From Samuel Jackson
- Know yourself, even your weaknesses.”I never had one beer. If I bought a six-pack of beer, I kept drinking till all six beers were gone. You have to have that kind of understanding about yourself. I haven’t had a drink now in 12 years.” In order to succeed, you need to be able to learn how to control yourself. Your worth is the one thing only you can determine. So if you decide on things that need to change to better yourself, you’re just gonna do it. You need to do it. Whatever it takes. Even if you’re making yourself the enemy.
- “If you have an opportunity to use your voice you should use it.” Having a voice is a privilege not afforded to all of us. We need to stand up for the oppressed and the voiceless. Our role in this society determines whether we become more human for humanity – or slaves to sin. In Jackson’s case, he made movies an avenue for his voice. As an actor, he became known. And so he made himself an icon that the young generations can aspire to. One movie at a time.
- Leave a Legacy. A good one. “I’ve been fortunate to be in films that are classic, that are going to be around.” His $250 Million net worth may not be a direct correlation to the kind of person Samuel Jackson is, but it does say something. Everything he did as an actor, every persona he depicted, the name Samuel L. Jackson echoes for years to come. Stay true to yourself, better yourself, and you will be remembered.
- Value money and put it to good use “Anyone who tells you money can’t buy happiness, never had any.”
- Success is as easy as doing what you love. Painters get up and Paint. Writers get up and write. I like to get up and act. It’s not a big deal. It makes me happy.
FAQs About Samuel Jackson
Is Samuel L. Jackson the richest actor?
A: In 2011, yes. He was named the highest-grossing actor of all time with more than $7.2 billion in wealth.
How much does Samuel L. Jackson get per movie?
A: Samuel L. Jackson movies have grossed an average of $89.9 million per film. He earns a salary of $10 to $20 million for a single starring role in a major production.
What’s Samuel Jackson’s first of all his movies?
A: Together for Days (1972) was his debut film.
Summary: Samuel Jackson Net Worth
So there you have it, I’m sure you’ll agree, Samuel Jackson has had one hell of a career.
My biggest takeaway from this was learning how Jackson was an activist in the past – I had no idea about this – but I also particularly liked how Jackson isn’t the typical celeb that shows off huge amounts of money.
I’m sure there’s a lot we can learn both from his mistakes and his successes. This article about Jackson’s Net Worth has been quite a blast.
This actor is definitely worth your attention…
I hope you enjoyed this article – you might also want to check out Samuel Jackson’s Bounce Mojo Bio, and the best Samuel Jackson memes.