Rhett and Link Net Worth: Rhett James McLaughlin and Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal III are comedians, best known as the duo and Rhett and Link Net Worth who has a net worth of $16 million.
The comedy duo rose to fame in 2007 when they shared their viral music video of the “Facebook Song.”
It was one of their most popular videos, reaching up to 17 million views as of 2021.
Today, we’re going take a deeper look into their:
- Career earnings
- Milestone deals and endorsements
- Their Houses, and cars etc.
- Scandals and litigation
We’ll find out what Good Mythical Morning is
And much more!
Are you ready?
Let’s talk about these ‘intertainers’ – in 3, 2, 1
Who Are Rhett and Link?
Rhett & Link are a comedy duo hailing from the United States.
Rhett McLaughlin (born October 11th, 1977) and Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal III (born June 1st, 1978).
Self-styled “Internetainers” (mix of “Internet” and “entertainers”), they are famous for having created the YouTube series “Good Mythical Morning” – which they also host. Rhett and Link Net Worth is combined.
|Rhett and Link Net Worth: $16 million|
|Date of Birth: 10. 11. 1977 (Rhett) |
06. 01. 1978 (Link)
|Relationship Status: Married|
|Children: Rhett has two children.|
Link has three children.
How Much Is Rhett and Link Net Worth?
Rhett and Link have been in the “internet industry” since 2006.
This led to the two naming themselves as intertertainers…
…a shortcut for internet entertainers.
Despite being on YouTube since 2006, the duo only started earning from it in 2008.
Big thanks to sponsorships, ad revenue, and collaborations for Rhett and Link Net Worth.
To discover more about them and their career, check out Rhett and Link’s Bio from Bouncemojo.com
|Year||Net Worth $|
Business Ventures, Endorsements & Products
Besides that, the two bought Smosh Channels in 2019.
Giving them extra income through time.In case you didn’t know…
There’s money in YouTube videos.
And Rhett and Link net worth proves that.
But the real question is…
The comedians earned money from their videos via ad revenue, sponsorships, and collaborations.
The cash flow is made possible – by having millions of subscribers who support their videos.
They also have five YouTube channels:
Rhett & Link, Good Mythical Morning, Good Mythical MORE, Mythical Kitchen, and Ear Biscuits (their podcast). These channels are under their umbrella company Mythical Entertainment.
For their endorsements:
The duo created web ads for different companies in their hometown in North Carolina.
Their web series was famously known as Commercial Kings – it became a TV show in 2011.
They partnered with popular brands like McDonald’s, Coca-Cola, Alka-Seltzer, Wendy’s, Cadillac, Taco Bell, and many more!
They were also featured in CNN, The New York Times, Forbes, TMZ, and other channels in the United States.
These all contributed to the success and earnings of the infamous pair to make Rhett and Link Net Worth.
In 2019, Smosh (another known YouTube channel) became a part of Mythical Entertainment. The company bought Smosh for $10 million from Defy Media.
Rhett and Link Controversies & Litigation
Rhett and Link vs. Christianity – 2020
These intertainers were once known as devoted Christians.
But, in 2020 the duo revealed in their podcast, Ear Biscuits that they had ‘left’ the religion.
Rhett names himself as a “hopeful agnostic”.
While Link would label himself as an “agnostic who wants to be hopeful.”
Their revelation had mixed responses from the public.
Many questioned their decision, while some supported them in their choice.
How Rhett and Link Spend Their Money
The creators of Good Mythical Morning are millionaires.
But, even though they’re worth millions, these two don’t seem to spend their money on lavish toys.
I guess that’s how they’re keeping Rhett and Link net worth growing bigger through time.
Link and Rhett Houses
First of all, the comedy duo didn’t buy a new house in 2020.
Instead, they decided to rent a house where they could have a creative space for themselves.
Let’s take a look at their homes in La Crescenta, California.
In 2015, they both decided to purchase houses in the neighborhood of La Crescenta, a cool addition to Rhett and Link Net Worth.
The first one to buy himself and his family a new home was Link.
He decided to take $1,265,000 from his YouTube channel money to buy his vintage home in California.
Rhett followed and bought a $1.4 million home in La Crescenta, the same neighborhood as his friend.
Fun Facts About Rhett and Link
- They’ve been best friends since first grade.
- Their favorite pastime as kids was coloring pictures of different mythical beasts. This hobby became the inspiration for the name of their fan club, Mythical Beasts.
- They stopped working as engineers and decided to focus on their YouTube career in 2009.
- Rhett graduated as Magna Cum Laude from North Carolina State University in 2000. He finished with a degree in Civil Engineering.
- In 2001, Link finished as Summa Cum Laude in the same university as Rhett. He had an industrial engineering degree.
Rhett and Link Philanthropy
Aside from being amazing content creators…
Rhett James McLaughlin and Charles Lincoln are also known philanthropists.
The duo has been helping out the Make-A-Wish Foundation since 2009.
They’ve also raised funds for children.org and victims of AIDS.
Also, Rhett and Link net worth have helped people fighting against racial injustice and promoted mental health awareness.
- Hustle hard. Before they achieved more than a million subscribers in their YouTube channel – the two struggled to gain popularity for a while. But, that never stopped them. They kept hustling hard the whole time.
- Keep thriving. The intertainers have been in the industry since 2006, however, they never stopped working at their game. Instead, they kept on thriving, reaching for more goals, and achieving them periodically.
- Explore your talents. They were both engineers before they became YouTubers. They decided to explore their talents, especially their creative side. That’s why – if you want to achieve financial freedom – it’s best to explore your talents and see what you could be great at.
- Save your money. Another lesson from the duo is to save your money. The two don’t spend luxuriously despite having millions of dollars as net worth.
- Trust your business partner. Lastly, trust your business partner. Rhett and Link wouldn’t be who they are today if they didn’t adjust to each other, and trust one another. So, if you co-own a business, it’s best to trust your other half.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much money do Rhett and Link make from YouTube?
The two earn more than $5 million from their YouTube videos on their main channel.
How much did Rhett and Link pay for Smosh?
Mythical Entertainment bought Smosh in 2019 in a $10 million deal.
Who are the owners of Good Mythical Morning?
The people behind Good Mythical Morning are Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal.
Who are Rhett and Link’s wives?
Rhett and Link’s Wives are Jessie McLaughlin and Christy Neal.
Summary: Rhett & Link Net Worth
All in all, I’m sure you’ll agree, the infamous comedy duo has had a wonderful career.
My biggest takeaway from this Net Worth article is that they bravely decided to pursue their creative side instead of their engineering path which they both studied hard for.
I also particularly liked how they remained lowkey… despite having millions in their pockets.
I hope you enjoyed this article – you might also want to check out Rhett and Link’s Bounce Mojo Bio, and the best Rhett and Link Memes.