Tiger Woods Memes: With all due respect to the greatest golfer in history (Mr. Tiger Woods), here are the 20 Best Memes of 2020, featuring none other than Eldrick Tont AKA “Tiger” Woods.
You’ll surely laugh out loud to.
Ready to Tee-Off?
1. December 2019 / January 2020 / February 2020 / March 2020
Tiger Woods Meme #1
This TIger Woods Meme is the definition of Everybody’s 2020.
I mean – nobody knew what 2020 would bring…
Everything turned into a s***storm with social distancing, paranoia, and so much stress because of of Miss Rona invading countries better than any colonizers have ever done…
2. Friday / Saturday / Sunday / Monday
Tiger Woods Meme #2
It’s Monday already???
Just not enough hours in a weekend…
3. Facebook vs. Reality
Tiger Woods Meme #3
This “Facebook vs. Reality” Tiger Woods meme totally sums up the difference between our social media personas and our actual selves…
Can be such a disappointment in real life…
4. The face you make when you’re worth millions but too cheap to use Uber.
Tiger Woods Meme #4
“I don’t want to pay for Uber.”
Says the millionaire who prefers to walk than pay for a ride to go somewhere.
I mean – what?
5. When you’re trying to impress a girl but end up failing
Tiger Woods Meme #5
Better luck next time – bud!
6. When you’re looking forward to the holidays but end up working
Tiger Woods Meme #6
Just smiling to hide the pain.
7. Tiger Woods low-key lookin’ like Barrack Obama
Tiger Woods Meme #7
This is Tiger Woods looking like the last President of the United States.
Do you agree?
If so, tag BounceMojo on Twitter…
Just for fun…
8. Tiger Woods trying to steal your girl
Tiger Woods Meme #8
Better hide your girls because here comes Tiger Woods on his way to steal yo girl.
And he’s a pro at that.
9. Me trying to flirt
Tiger Woods Meme #9
“Come get me eyes” by T. Woods
10. Me driving to work on a Monday
Tiger Woods Meme #10
Mondays are tough.
So is the traffic.
Not enough hours in the weekend [part 2].
11. My face when I see the waiter bringing my order to the table
Tiger Woods Meme #11
No picture can better sum up how it feels when your order finally arrives after a long wait.
12. Tiger Woods shushing all the girls he’s hooked up with
Tiger Woods Meme #12
Let’s keep it a secret, shall we?
That was probably his line when he told his 120 gf not to say anything about their sexy times.
How did that work out Tiger?
13. Me to my younger sister when she sees me sneaking out at night
Tiger Woods Meme #13
That feeling when you’re trying to sneak out of your house quietly but your sibling asks you where you going in a mock interested v. loud voice…
Yeah, cheers for that.
I owe you one.
14. I don’t always cheat but…just kidding
Tiger Woods Meme #14
That moment when you really want to explain your side – but then there’s no point lying – mainly because you already got caught with your pants down.
15. Me graduating from high school after cheating my way out of it…
Tiger Woods Meme #15
A smile of relief after finally finishing high school…
…despite cheating your way out.
16. Tiger Woods receiving an award for having dated the most number of women
Tiger Woods Meme #16
You can smile inside as you recall how many girls you’ve dated in the past vs. your guy friends tally.
17. My face when I forgot to turn off the coffeemaker at home and I’m in the office
Tiger Woods Meme #17
The moment you realize you’re doomed…
18. Me and my friend talking about the number of women we dated
Tiger Woods Meme #18
They got something in common at least – both been around the block a bit with the opposite sex.
Never let a good wedding ring get in the way, boys.
19. Your face when your mom smacks you in public and you don’t want to cry.
Tiger Woods Meme #19
You know that line as a kid – ‘if you don’t stop crying, I’ll give you something to cry for…”
Never did make much sense to me…
Tiger Woods Meme #20
You stayed home every night, never strayed.
Conclusion: 20+ Best Tiger Woods Memes
That’s it for all the memes we have of Tiger Woods.
A pretty unique character – a golfing legend with a few scandals in his closet!
If you enjoyed this, share with us your “seriously?” moments on Twitter…
Put the Bounce in Your Mojo Today!