Share this article:
Bounce Mojo is a leading player of Celebrity News, Reviews, Entertainment and Top 10 of Everything. We sometimes use affiliate links and may receive a small commission on your purchase. Learn more…
Dana White Biography: Dana Frederick White Jr. is an American Businessman and the head honcho of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
He’s big on the boxing scene.
Since Dana took over the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) it has grown into a multibillion-dollar enterprise and is now the largest mixed martial arts (MMA) organization in the world.
Today, you’ll find out everything there is to know about the man himself in our Bounce Mojo Dana White bio.
You’re going to learn all about:
Ready for Round 2?
Who Is Dana White?
Dana White is the president of the largest mixed martial arts (MMA) organization in the world, The UFC.
Introduction: Dana Frederick White Jr
Dana Frederick White Jr.: The face of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. AKA The Patron Saint of MMA.
This man goes by many names.
|Expert On: Boxing, Business|
|Date of Birth: July 28, 1969|
|Current Occupation: President, UFC|
|Brothers and Sisters: One Brother, and Two Sisters|
|Weight: 88 kg|
|Eye Colour: Hazel|
|Zodiac Sign: Leo|
|Dana White Net Worth: $500 Million|
|Place Of Birth: Manchester, Connecticut|
|Famous Friends: Chael Sonnen, Chuck Liddell, Joe Rogan, Michael Bisping, and Mike Goldberg|
|Favorite Color: Monochrome Colors|
The Young Dana White
All for the belt. All for the title.
No other man’s been around mma fighters of the octagon longer than this guy, Dana White.
The UFC Prez has swiftly reeled in strong engaging fighters that took UFC out of the shadows and into a primetime Sports Center of mixed martial arts.
As an athlete himself, there’s no better executive suited for the job.
A strong mix of the two led to Dana White performing feats no other has done before in the world of MMA fighting.
As the key personality, White risked everything and won everything.
All in an attempt to bring the spirit of combat and sports alive.
Dana White Family And Relationships
Anne Stella,This celebrity wife is an enigma.
Dana White and Anne Stella are what you’d call, childhood lovers.
They’ve been together ever since 8th grade.
Currently, she and her family live in a lavish mansion in Las Vegas, Nevada.
White tries to make his personal life private and leaves Stella out of the spotlight as much as possible.
Acting as the support of the family, homemaker Anne does what she can to keep the family strong.
It did come to a point where controversies within their marriage began to arise.
The most famous being a leaked sex-tape featuring Dana and a Brazillian stripper.
The situation resulted in a lawsuit filed by both parties against each other just recently in April of this year.
Dana White Kids
- Savannah White
- Dana White Jr.
- Aidan White
I don’t think I can remember what my parents bought me when I was 16.
But for sure, Dana’s sons wouldn’t fail to recall their birthday gift.
Dana adores them so much he’s now set a super high standard for how parents should spoil their children.
White took over Brooklyn Bowl in Las Vegas, Nevada, for a private concert starring none other than Kendrick Lamar for Dana Jr’s 16th Birthday bash.
Dad also gave his son a separate and personal gift: A white BMW.
So after Dana Jr. received his explosive surprise, of course, Aidan can’t settle for anything less.
And, Daddy didn’t fail to deliver.
“Aidan’s 16th Day-Night Party,” …
… was hosted at the Drai’s rooftop pool on the Vegas strip.
It included musical acts by Migos, Everlast, DJ Carnage, and A$AP Rocky.
Of course, Dana didn’t miss out on the car.
Aidan got a Land Rover Defender which cost circa a million dollars.
Dana White’s Mom
Some say he’s a family guy, while others seem to disagree.
White’s mother, June White, released the book Dana White, King of MMA: An Unauthorized Biography.
Since his success with the UFC, June claimed in the book that Dana had “turned his back on his family and friends who were there for him when he needed help and support”.
June also mentioned in the book that he often slept with “ring girls” and even had a relationship with his sister-in-law.
She described her son as “egotistical” and self-centered.”
The reality of their relationship now looks very clear to any audience.
Some say this book is just a showcase of how June White is hurting emotionally for having a successful son cutting her out of his life.
Dana White’s Education
After graduating from Hermon High School in Maine, White didn’t bother much with his college education. He dropped out twice in the first semester, once at Quincy College, and once at UMass Boston. After that, he headed to Las Vegas to start his career in Boxing.
Dana White Career
Ultimate Fighting Championship (2001- CURRENT)
- Legalization of MMA in Toronto
Toronto is UFC’s no.1 television Market, and the city had the highest number of attendees in MMA History with 55,000 people at the Rogers Center.
- Dana White vs. Tito Ortiz.
Tito challenged White over his remuneration with the UFC President to air the fight pay-per-view. However, for reasons unknown, Tito backed off. Dana 1, Ortiz 0.
- The Ultimate Fighter Release
With an easy 1M views per week, this became a money outlet and a huge source of publicity.
- UFC 100
After featuring two championship bouts and a host of other anticipated matchups, UFC 100 shattered previous records of pay-per-view buys.
- UFC signs deal with FOX.
The hottest collab we’ve all been waiting for Period.
Boxing (1986 – Current)
By co-promoting Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor, White stayed in the boxing game too. Mr. President has plans to incorporate boxing into the company portfolio of the UFC. With Conor McGregor close to his side, this raised the company standings even more. A Conor McGregor fight could easily raise millions in views and/ or in dollars.
Because I mean, who wouldn’t be interested in that?
Dana White Scandals & Controversies
Dana vs. UFC Fighters
Aside from his scandal, Dana faced a lot of negative backlash from his fighters with their small paychecks.
In the space of just one month, many fighters either left or quit.
Take a look at what Jonny Bones tweeted last July 9, 2020:
I fought mega-fight after mega-fight throughout my early 20s for under 2million a fight. Who knows what I’m actually owed, makes me feel like a fool even thinking about it.
As the public learned of his lowballing, they began to speak out.
Dana vs. Brazillian Stripper
Around 2014, a leaked sex-tape of Dana White and a stripper from Brazil came into the public domain – this became the most talked-about scandal in MMA History.
Well into their marriage, the bossman’s problem became worse as the lady’s boyfriend tried to blackmail White into handing over a huge wedge.
This led to a back to back lawsuit between White and the prostitute’s boyfriend.
A civil suit against Dana White was filed, claiming he offered the boyfriend money to persuade him to plead guilty.
White has denied such allegations
Interesting Facts About Dana White
- He won a patriot award for Humanitarianism. He was awarded the Armed Forces Foundation Patriot Award by raising $4Million in donations. For those of you may not know, the Award is given to people who go above and beyond the call of duty to contribute to the military and their families.
- An assault led to Meniere’s disease. After being accosted by a group of men for straight 20mins or so, the bossman was left permanently damaged. Ménière’s disease is a condition that affects balance and hearing. It’s caused by too much inner ear fluid which could be caused by trauma.
- Bossman never missed a UFC fight in 11 years. He was the company’s mouth-piece and greatest asset. His visibility made people value him even more.
Dana White Movies & TV
Dana White Lifetime Achievements
UFC is Dana’s life and his greatest achievement was deciding to JUST OWN IT.
But to name a few more…
- Purchase of Strikeforce – UFC’s winning streak started as soon as they purchased one of their greatest competitors, Strikeforce. Top fighters from SF with new contracts under the UFC experienced their game on an even higher pedestal.
- UFC-WEC Merger- A merger loved by most. However, a few disagreed with it – saying it made even more scarce the number of fights in the lower division.
- Purchase of Pride Fighting Championships – These two MMA companies competed for decades for the ride to call themselves the biggest and best promotors in the world. With Pride on their last leg, Zuffa went for the jugular and bought them. UFC became the MMA Brand just like that.
- Return to Rio – One of UFC’s greatest moves to expand internationally was moving south of the border to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, for UFC 134: Rio. The main middleweight event between Anderson Silva and challenger Yushin Okami was groundbreaking. It marked a historic day for Brazillian MMA as Silva emerged victorious.
- UFC 129 in Toronto – Thanks to this event, UFC’s popularity exploded. The number of fans more than doubled!
- Spike TV – UFC decided to expand to using TV programs instead of the usual pay-per-views. Spike TV is satisfied with how things turned out and said in an interview: “Our six-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.”
- 1M pay-per-view buys for UFC 66. There are big buy rates, and then there are HUGE Buyrates! By promoting three of their most popular fighters – Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, and Tito Ortiz, UFC went sky high!
- UFC on FOX – A smart move indeed. With FOX broadcasting UFC events regularly in front of their gigantic audience, IT’S THE BOMB.
- The Ultimate Fighter – UFC was now on TV and practically producing their own TV series for enthusiasts fighting for the chance to become UFC’s next star.
- Purchase of UFC – That mere $2M move in 2001 marked the beginning of the rise of UFC and for Dana White himself.
Top 3 Quotes From Dana White
“Anything can be changed. Anything can be fixed. Things that are broken can be fixed. And you don’t have to be some billionaire or millionaire to do it. You just have to be a person with a vision and the passion to do it, and be willing to fight for it every day.”
“The reality is this: Fighting isn’t a team sport; it’s an individual’s sport.”
“We’re all entitled to make mistakes. I’m not one of these guys where if you make a mistake, I’m gonna try to tear your life down and burn it to the ground.”
Top 3 Memes – Dana White
5 Lessons From Dana White
- Know what you want. Dana dropped everything he had to pursue his passion. He never settled in the zone of a bellman, and now he’s CEO and Millionaire. You need to know what you want and decide you really want it for yourself.
- Persistence is Key. If you want it, you go for it. DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. And you never back down, even if you need to fight yourself for it.
- Seek knowledge from the experienced. He worked for nothing for a boxing champion named Peter Welch. They got together and turned barren space into a boxing gym. Dana learned everything he could about the fight business. And when he was confident enough to go it alone, he moved to Las Vegas. Everything began in Vegas.
- No matter what you do, you’ll have haters. Never let the opinion of others match your own voice. If you try to please them, there’ll never be an end to it. You’ll end up living your life for them. Their opinions will tie you in a leash forever.
- Empathy. If you serve others, you serve yourself. So feel for your peers and your neighbors for a higher purpose and the greater good.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions (with Dana White)
Q: Did Dana White fight in UFC?
A: No, Dana White sticks to administrative roles in the UFC.
Q: Does Dana White train?
A: Before coming into the UFC World, he was a trainer to some famous personalities and did boxing too.
Q: Who is the poorest UFC fighter?
A: Francis Ngannou
Q: How do I contact Dana White?
A: Contact AthleteSpeakers today at 800-916-6008 to book Dana White for a keynote speech, virtual meetings, corporate appearance, grand opening, product announcement, moderated Q&A, or for an exclusive meet and greet.
Q: Where is the UFC Headquarters?
A: LAS VEGAS – UFC APEX®, the new, state-of-the-art, 130,000 square-foot production facility in Las Vegas.
Summary: Dana White Biography: Bringing Mixed Martial Arts to the Masses
In summary, White’s gonna get really busy in the days ahead!
With all the planning and the matchups, there’s always plenty to do for the bossman.
Dana White continues to support the UFC from backstage and what a job he’s doing.
Whether you’re a boxing fan or not, I hope you enjoyed this article – you might also want to check out Dana White’s Bounce Mojo Net Worth, and the Best Bounce Mojo Dana White memes.